In about 10 minutes you've got an easy, portable wrap made with common ingredients and fresh vegetables.
- Total Recipe Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 12 ounces cooked beef beef (such as steak, roast, pot roast or deli roast beef), thinly sliced
- 4 medium whole wheat flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- Hummus, any variety or Garlicky White Bean Spread (recipe follows)
- Fresh salad greens (such as baby spinach, arugula, mixed salad greens or thinly sliced Romaine)
- Grape tomatoes halves, shredded carrots, red bell pepper strips, thinly sliced cucumber, thinly sliced red onion