Lean Ground Beef, fresh parsley and cumin are formed into meatballs and served in flatbreads. Customize with your choice of chopped veggies and Tzatziki sauce.
- Total Recipe Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 egg whites or 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 flatbreads (such as naan, lavash or pita bread)
- Chopped tomatoes, chopped cucumber, chopped red onion, chopped fresh parsley, Tzatziki sauce