Oregano, lemon peel, garlic and pepper in perfect harmony.
- Total Recipe Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steaks Boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cucumber
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 recipe Romesco Sauce (recipe follows)
- 1 cup ready-to-serve hummus
- Garnishes: pita chips, crumbled feta cheese, pine nuts, olive oil, Kalamata olives, chopped fresh oregano leaves