Cubes of Top Sirloin are marinated for flavor in a mixture of fresh-squeezed orange juice, orange peel, cilantro and smoked paprika. They are then grilled alongside skewers of watermelon, peaches, and mango.
Heart-Check certification does not apply to recipes or links unless expressly stated.
- Total Recipe Time: 45 minutes
- Makes 4 servings (1 beef skewer, one fruit skewer)
- 1 pound beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 medium orange
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 4 cups cubed mango, watermelon, peaches and/or plums
- chopped fresh cilantro leaves (optional)