Your favorite taco flavors and ingredients deconstructed and served on mixed greens. Heart-Check certification does not apply to recipes or links unless expressly stated.
- Total Recipe Time: 30 minutes
- Makes 4 servings (2 cups lettuce, heaping 3/4 cup beef mixture, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons pepper, 1 tablespoon onion).
- 1 pound Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion