Heart-Check certification does not apply to recipes or links unless expressly stated.
- Total Recipe Time: 35 minutes
- Makes 4 servings (2 tortillas, 1-1/4 cups beef and potato mixture, 1 tablespoon yogurt mixture).
- 1 pound Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups diced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 8 Small corn tortillas (6 to 7-inch diameter), warmed (optional)